Glamping, which is short for glamorous camping, is a unique experience wherein you can enjoy camping (without the stress) in the comfort and safety of a compound to provide you more time to bond with your family, friends or that special someone.
Last week, we shared how we tried this new activity out and now, we’ll share our experience with you. We went glamping at Nurture Wellness Village in Tagaytay. Depending on where you book, the amenities and services may vary. The package we got consisted of the following:
- An overnight stay in a naturally ventilated camping tent. We were provided with an electric fan – an extension cord was provided to power up some of our electrical devices if needed.
- Mattresses and toilet amenities will be provided in accordance to the number of guests checking in.
- The package includes a 30 minute outdoor treatment choice of a facial, back or foot massage.
- Camp butlers will be there to assist you in your every need like setting up the bonfire at night.
- As for the meals, dinner consisted of BBQ skewers complete with a plate of fruits and a cocktail on the side. Breakfast the next day was composed of Arozcaldo, homemade bread and pate with a glass of kale juice. (you can choose coffee is alternative)
- At night, you have a 1 hour usage of the bonfire where you can opt to make s’mores or just gaze up at the stars.
Check out some of our photos –
NURTURE WELLNESS VILLAGE
Pulong Sagingan, Barangay Maitim II West Cavite, Tagaytay, Luzon 4120, Philippines
*Glamping is not available during rainy season (July – October)